Description du poste
An exciting job as Senior GL Accountant has just become available within a MedTech company in Brabant Wallon. As Senior GL Accountant you will ensure the day to do accounting
As Senior GL accountant, you will perform the following tasks:
- GL accounting
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting
- Purchase to payment process management (follow up of PO’s, goods receipts, matching with invoices..)
- Preparing payment batches
- Booking bank transactions
- Payroll accounting and reconciliations
- Preparing VAT returns and intrastat reports
- Assistance in the preparation of month-end closing and reporting
- Preparing audits and annual accounts
- Assistance to the preparation of tax return
- Administration related to accounting, tax, subsidies
- Payroll administration with social secretariat
Profile of ideal Senior GL Accountant:
- Has a Bachelor in accounting or related field;
- Has at least 3 years experience in accounting or a similar experience;
- Speaks English and French fluently;
- Has excellent organisation skills, you are able to set priorities, and respect deadlines;
- Is committed with a good sense of responsibility;
- Can work successfully in a team.
Our client offers:
- A challenging work and growing opportunities in a dynamic and international environment;
- A competitive remuneration package.
If you are organised, rigorous and communicative, this is the role for you. Great on-the job learning opportunities and a competitive salary package within an international and stimulating environment await you.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. and get rewarded.
- Brabant Wallon
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée