Credit risk data... CDI, Full Time,... Your role & work... As modeling data analyst, youmaintain and monitor the risk modeling infrastructure from a businessperspective. You will work in the...
As modeling data analyst, youmaintain and monitor the risk modeling infrastructure from a businessperspective.
You will work in the Regulatory RiskModeling team, whose mission is to develop and maintain risk models, asprescribed by the regulator. You will work in a dynamic team, at the forefrontthe regulatory developments.
Change management of modelingprocesses
• You act as point of contacttowards IT and closely follow IT projects
• You gather the businessrequirements and define solutions together with IT
• You participate in modelingprojects as data expert
• You manage the modeling processesin SAS Data Integration Studio
• You monitor and ensureconsistency of modeling processes across systems
• You execute and monitor themodeling processes and ensure the data quality within these processes
User support regarding modellingprocesses
• You write and maintain anup-to-date documentation
• You answer to the questions ofthe end-users
• A graduate degree in engineeringor IT, or equivalent by experience
• An experience in Credit Risk -Basel 2 Modeling is a plus
• A good knowledge of SASProgramming, SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Data Integration Studio
• You like working with data andprograms, and pay attention to details.
• You are pro-active, you can workautonomously and are stress resistant.
• You have good communicationskills and you can adapt to your audience. You are fluent in English. Theknowledge of the national languages is an asset
A clear purpose, a unique offerand a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
• Personal growth &challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
• An informal, dynamicenvironment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
• A progressive and agile way ofworking, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
• Challenging projects, at theforefront of the new regulations
• A dynamic and flexible workenvironment
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite