TalentManagement... Are you looking for a position in which you canreinvent talent management in an agile world? Join our team to ensure “best inclass” talent management for ING’s leaders in line with the business...
Are you looking for a position in which you canreinvent talent management in an agile world? Join our team to ensure “best inclass” talent management for ING’s leaders in line with the business strategyand the long term ambitions of ING Bank?
- an eagerness to remain on top of the last trends in Talent Managementand share your expertise both within and outside of the company
- a drive to explore newideas and push boundaries; you display comfort with risks and have confidencethat possibilities are endless.
- the ability to design and implement “easy-to-use” processes and toolsenabling the business leaders to identify and develop successors for keypositions
- the ability to translate strategy and future organisationalcapabilities into development programs in order to build a future-proofleadership pipeline
- contacts with the most senior business leaders and HR Managers to consultand advise
And you have as well …
- 5+ years professional experience in competencies management,succession management, succession planning, organizational development,leadership development and/or executive career planning.
- high relationship credibility, cultural sensitivity and the capacityto create trust.
1. execute the implementation of a new process to establishsuccession plans for the key positions within the organization,
3. develop processes and tools that will allow managers toconstruct a solid and diverse succession pipeline.
- To finalize and implement simple and aligned tools (and formats)to help business leaders and their HR business partners to identify successorsfor these key positions
- To evaluate the quality of the succession pool and propose actionsplans to minimalize the gaps and to assure that the succession pipelineresponds to the predetermined KPI
- To make sure that ING is using the best tools and materials forsuccession management, using continuous benchmarking
- To manage development programs together with internal stakeholders andexternal providers to ensure future leaders to acquire future capabilities
- To develop the know-how and competences of the HR business partners inthis field
ING is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Dutch andthe Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range offinancial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice(click and face). Customers of ING are as well retail and private bankingclients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING is a top employer and would like to stay one. Human Resources play a key role in thatambition. Only with HR experts we will succeed in building an organizationwhere employees can excel and optimally develop themselves. Through itsHR-teams, ING is an organization with a focus on human capital, attracting newand experienced professionals.
You will be part of the Talent & Learning Center of Excellence formarket leaders, covering The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg. You will workclosely together with our data management team, our learning team and ourGlobal head offices. Frequent travelling to the Netherlands will be required.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite