Description du poste
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Business analyses (60%): prepare and analyse selling-out data; analyse the performance of innovations; analyse promotions and make recommendations for the future.
- Financials and Sales reports (40%): ensure the data quality for the monthly sales reports; prepare pricing lists; help in the update of the forecast tools; punctual selling-in analysis.
- Having direct contact with other departments like Sales, Marketing and Trade Marketing.
- Contribute to day-to-day activities within the department.
- You will be granted a high level of individual ownership and end responsibility in managing the assigned tasks.
- Being part of an experienced team of marketers & sales people.
- Master degree preferably in Finance/Business/Economics
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures
- Organized and can cope with deadlines
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel & Powerpoint)
- Excellent knowledge of English; French and/or Dutch is plus
- Available to start in January 2020 for a period of 6 months.
- Type de Contrat
- Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée