Lending Analyst (Financial Institutions & Diversified Lending)
Are you looking for a job where you can be a part of a dynamic team of product specialists in an established sector and multi product environment?
Are you also someone who …
· feels at ease with figures and financial analysis
· pays attention to details and is driven by a search for quality in his/her work
· is interested and has experience in structuring and negotiating credits (incl. creative problem solving) with corporates
· is ready to face challenges and can go the extra mile when needed.
· enjoys working in a team and contributing to the team results
· enjoys client contacts (visits with relationship managers, bankers meetings and conference calls)
· enjoys working in a learning environment
· likes to work in an agile, international and start-up environment
And you also have …
· 1-2 years banking financing experience
· master degree or equivalent by working experience
· excellent knowledge of financial analysis
· very good knowledge of ING credit products, especially lending products
· understanding of financial holdings and family offices
· commercial drive and analytical skills
· good communication and negotiation skills
· team spirit
· the capability to work independently
· ability to work in agile teams
· willingness to travel
· fluency in written and spoken Dutch, French and English
… Then you are our new Financial Institutions/Diversified Lending Analyst
Your role …
· You will manage a portfolio of large financial holding and diversified lending corporate clients in all lending-related matters, including in life management (annual reviews, waivers,..), new requests, and also optimization of the risk adjusted profitability.
· You visit your customers, with or without other colleagues or relationship manager, in the framework of the lending relationship, gathering useful information and assessing opportunities for new profitable credits.
· You will prepare credit packages according to ING policy and present the credit request for approval to credit committee
· You will do the negotiation of the credit facilities with the customer (in partnership with the RSM) and the follow up of the implementation/documentation of new credit facilities with our colleagues of Corporate Lending Office or in collaboration with Legal Department or external legal counsel.
· You will assist in more complex / nonstandard deals with support of other lending colleagues and advising teams such as Syndication Desk, Capital Structuring & Advisory Team,…
· You will gradually become THE Lending contact towards the relationship managers, helping them understand main features of lending products and policy rules (pricing, tenor, type of credit, covenants,…).
· You will acquire and keep up to date your knowledge on lending products, ING policies and also the general economic environment.
· Your hierarchical line will be the head of Diversified Lending Belgium, but you will also join the lending colleagues of the various sector lending teams at ING BeLux.
Want to make a meaningful impact?
ING Diversified Lending Belgium is a 9 colleagues strong team covering the Belgian Diversified Lending corporate clients (general industries and consumer goods), Single Family Offices and FI.
The ING Diversified Lending team has a strong lending franchise with ING’s general industries and consumer goods clients having arranged multiple facilities (club-deal, lead and syndicated). The Single Family Office franchise allows you to get to know the world of family holding structures investing and diversifying the wealth of private individuals and families.
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING Belgium is a creative and dynamic environment where thousands of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience for Retail and Private Banking customers as well as individuals, freelancers, SMEs, large corporations, institutions and corporate clients.
As the first direct universal bank, we are a global financial institution with a strong European foundation, recognized as the Best Bank in Belgium and as an employer of choice for consecutive years.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of lending and banking!