Permanent Contract, Full-time, Brussels CSM
ING Infrastructure Belgium is looking for :
Anyone interested in digital (banking) understands why ING is transforming and working hard towards an IT company having its own unique Top Engineering culture. And of course we are not a FinTech start-up and we don’t have the image of a social media dominator like Facebook and we’re not an awesome state of the art car producer like Tesla. But…
We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator offering the best possible solutions and services to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe.
And therefore we are looking for a Dev/Ops Engineer telling us what we should do better and how to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers.
Get an impression here:
Your working environment:
Tech Infrastructure Belgium is the Infrastructure service provider of ING Belgium. We are there to simplify and streamline current processes, first of all by simplifying the Infrastructure landscape through standardization. We also aim to improve and encourage the ING performance culture by creating a highly engaged workforce that embraces the new technology capabilities.
What’s a DevOps Engineer within ING?
Tech Infrastructure Belgium’s offering is based on multiple solutions, all of them key for the stability of our Bank. To streamline and to become more agile, self-service solutions are being developed for our customers. You are responsible for the automation and further refinement of the services of your squad. You’re inspired by innovating and continuously strive to improve the solution, yourself and your colleagues in the DevOps way of working.
Your “backpack” should contain:
You are an engineer with a firm understanding of software development and computer programming, excellent troubleshooting skills, the ability to perform complex system tests and a creative thinking and detail oriented.
Your education and background
- at least Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology
- Experience from working in high performing Agile IT teams Track record of successfully automating operations of software products
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more technologies requested
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits :
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention