Description du poste
A new Financial Consultancy job has just become available for a consultancy firm in MECHELEN.
The Financial Management Consultant will be responsible for:
- Help execute financial and accounting analysis and process improvement(s) related to one or more of the following areas: budgeting and forecasting, financial close and consolidation, management and financial reporting, cash management, working capital management and financial transformation
- Plan and develop business cases and strategies to support project needs
- Develop, implement and modify financial models for business analysis
- Assist clients in the selection and implementation of a reporting and/or treasury system
Profile of ideal Financial Management Consultant:
- Has a university degree or similar in the field of economics, business administration or management
- Has 2 to 5 years of experience as an international advisor/consultant or experience in analysis/controlling/audit
- Has an entrepreneurial drive, like challenges
- Has potential and ambition to grow in financial experience, in management skills and in commercial flair
- Speaks fluently Dutch and/or English and has a good knowledge of French
- Is flexible and stress resistant team player able to work independently and client focused
In return, our client offers the Financial Management Consultant:
- The opportunity to join a fast growing team of professionals
- To be able to work in teams as well as having your individual responsibilities
- A varied portfolio of assignments and clients based on your strengths and expertise
- A competitive salary package in addition to other benefits (f.e. company car)
If you are driven, determinate and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A competitive salary package within a rapidly growing environment await you.
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference MTB 819652.
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée