Description du poste
For our client located in the region of Mechelen, we are looking for an experienced Credit Controller. You will strengthen the Customer Finance team and will be responsible for your own customer portfolio.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Ensure accurate and timely payment of all invoices
- Day to day follow up of your customer portfolio
- Daily contact with customers by phone and email
- Maintain internal process of credit limits and credit insurance, Income & cash
- Reduce current DSO (main target)
- Maintain debtor accounts, ensure all financial data (VAT number, credit line,…) is correct
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, resolve discrepancies and short payment.
- Provide excellent and considerate customer service to dealers and sales while respecting internal procedures
- Communicate with the sales team and customer service team
Profile of ideal Credit Controller:
- Has experience in credit & collection
- Has a very good knowledge of English & German (Dutch is a plus)
- You have knowledge of credit collection
- You have knowledge of SAP
- You are able to communicate in a calm and confident manner, with different personalities
- You are determined, accurately and communicative
In return, our client offers:
- A full-time and varied job in an international company
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
- Great colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Real career opportunities
- A comprehensive training package
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference UBL 989 772.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. and get rewarded.
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée