The... The Assistant Store Manager is naturally charismatic leader. In this role, you will hold responsibility within the recruitment, development and management of a team of Tesla Advisors and Senior Tesla Advisors (from now...
The Assistant Store Manager is naturally charismatic leader. In this role, you will hold responsibility within the recruitment, development and management of a team of Tesla Advisors and Senior Tesla Advisors (from now on both abbreviated as TA) and delivery staff who can help Tesla accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation.
You will be challenged to support a team of TA through training, coaching, motivating and analyzing sales performance.
At the end of the day, you will be measured and rewarded by your ability to maintain store operations and achieve a cumulative store sales target.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for electric vehicles and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
· Have a shared understanding of business needs and strategies with the Country Manager, and share in overall responsibility for store to consistently exceed set order targets
· Drive TA to meet and exceed lead capture goals
· Ensure that TA are completing customer profile with each lead captured as part of the sales motions expectation
· Ensure a healthy % of leads are converting into opportunities by working with TA to identify qualified and motivated customers to fill pipelines
· Have an expert knowledge of sales force, and how to use the tool to manage lead and opportunity pipeline for the store
· Leverage TA population to drive call-campaigns at critical moments of the business, to engage aged opportunities, drive new product initiatives, etc. to maximize business
· Provide sales leadership by role playing and active floor presence
· Close collaboration with the Delivery Supervisor
· Responsible for providing best in class customer experience to every customer walking into the store
· Ensure store is adequately staffed for high traffic days/hours to optimize traffic and provide the best service experience
· Act as a “host” at the store, welcoming guests, interacting with customers on the sales floor, and coaching TA in the moment to optimize customer experience
· Help employees in resolving customer complaints, and escalations
· In cooperation with the CM, drive the recruitment, onboarding, training, and development of TA
· Partner with CM on all human resources issues
· Mandate all employees align with Tesla’s Dress Code and Grooming Guidelines
· Ensure facility maintenance, presentation, and organization
· Assist in the scheduling of employees
· Make sure the tools and training content provided by Tesla are best utilized by the store staff
· Ensure all employees adhere to Tesla policies and procedures
· Build and maintain effective communication with all corporate, regional, and store partners
· Exhibit proficiency all company computer programs and systems
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· 2+ years applicable experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
· Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management skills and great attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
· Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
· Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
· Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
· Ability to relocate as needed
· Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite