Associate Parent Account Manager... [Full-time, 100%, Brussels] Your role & work... You are responsible for quality and depth of ING’s global relationships with multinational companies/groups...
Associate Parent Account Manager Nordics
[Full-time, 100%, Brussels]
Your role & work environment
You are responsible for quality and depth of ING’s global relationships with multinational companies/groups headquartered in Sweden. You work in close collaboration with the Senior Client Executive (PAM), product specialist and the local colleagues in the international network of ING in developing the client relationships.
Your key responsibilities
Research & Analysis
• Collect information and perform analyses on (strategic) clients, including sector research and peer analyses. Information used for sales process, based on a basic understanding of ING products;
• Liaise with product specialists and ING network offices;
• Assist in identifying client’ critical business issues and business opportunities based on a good understanding of ING products, using an integrated approach;
• Prepare (internal) idea generation sessions, marketing pitches, proposals and, together with the PAM, Legal and CFIL assist in preparing term sheets;
• Monitor information- and news services and inform the PAM / LAM about client and sector developments;
• Follow up closely quarterly performance of clients and prospects, and provide feedback to relevant internal stakeholders e.g. risk management, lending, product specialists, the network, etc.;
• Provide clients with relevant / periodic information on relevant publications / information sources available within ING (e.g. PCM/FM/Equity);
• Assist the PAM in client selection, in close cooperation and alignment with TS Sales, product specialists and network colleagues;
• Set up regular pipeline meetings with TS Sales and relevant product teams.
• Follow up on revenue evolution on a monthly basis in order to make sure revenues are correctly booked and spot evolutions in the portfolio at an early stage.
Commercial Client Management
• Prepare briefing memos and presentations for client meetings;
• Prepare relevant Green Light Proposals and join / replace PAM in Green light Committees.
• Accompany the PAM or product Specialists in client meetings if so required;
• Follow up on client meetings by means of call reports / follow up mails / follow up on action points;
• Help to maintain client contacts at treasury level and ensure necessary follow up;
• Prepare and maintain up-to-date information sheets in close cooperation with the PAM, TS Sales, TS Solutions, product specialists and ING network offices.
• Manage an own portfolio of clients, under the under ultimate responsibility of the PAM.
• Provide commercial input for Credit Applications, Modifications and Reviews and assist in preparing PAM advices;
• Arrange internal publication of closed transactions.
• Oversee that client information systems are kept up-to-date particularly Grid and the CRM system (VANTAGE);
• General team support (e.g. maintain client list, coordination events);
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As an Associate Parent Account Manager you will also need:
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
Furthermore, within the Wholesale Banking department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite