Description du poste
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Opportunity to look behind the scenes of a successful FMCG company.
- Support the account with the launch of new products.
- Day-to-day business assistance and follow-up.
- Preparation of sales presentations specified to this client.
- Develop together with the account team different innovative activities and tailor-made promotions.
Category management & trade marketing:
- Analyzing Nielsen market and brand data and process this data into useful information and arguments.
- Analyzing shelf shares and comparing them with market data.
- Working on Spaceman planograms and shelf plans.
- Analyzing promotional tools in the market to reinforce our promotional plan versus competition.
- Possibility to put into practice analytical skills through analyzing market data (i.e. AC Nielsen).
- Process market data and convert it into useful information and convincing arguments.
Academic studies in Economics, Business or related fiels
Proficient user of MS Office Package, especially MS Excel
Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch/French is a must
Strong interest in Sales and Marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Interested in developing analytical skills and gaining first sales experiences
Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, responsible and with commercial attitude
Available full-time, for 6 months from December 2020
- Type de Contrat
- Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée