Description du poste
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Assist the Sales Planner in operational activities like calculating sales forecast, communication with production, logistics and sales team but also analysis of how to improve the Sales Forecast Accuracy.
- Being responsible & autonomous on the calculation of base sales and promotional planning on an independant portfolio composed of around a 100 products
- Anticipate and recognize Out of Stock situation, develop alternatives with Supply Chain, coordinate customer priorities with sales, inform Customer Service about priorities
- Run several reports & analysis to improve the Forecast Accuracy per customer and per product, both on promotions and base sales.
- Follow the Launches of innovations on the market together with the marketing team, from a Supply Chain point of view.
- Steer replacement of an old article by creating a phase-in/-out timing/model and inform Supply Chain and sales accordingly to reduce obsolete stock and destruction of packaging material
- Monitor Sales Planning KPI’s : Forecast Accuracy, Service Level and Inventory
- Run qualitative forecast analysis for the SKU’s with statistical forecasting to adapt the Forecasting models to the most accurate
- Daily contacts with Production planning, Customer Service, marketing and Sales teams.
- Academic degree in economics with a strong interest in supply chain in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Excellent knowledge of English language, Dutch or French is a plus
- Customer orientation required
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, perfectly able to work in Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Strong personality with the will to succeed
- Enthusiastic, flexible, dynamic, and creative
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
- Available for minimum 6 months full time as of May 2020
- Type de Contrat
- Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée