The scope of the mission isto support ING Belgium in the upcoming migration journey of systems from olddatacentres into target datacentres.
ING Belgium is now being transformed in “Agile” way of working like atGoogle or Spotify.
Within IT Infrastructure Department we arelooking for a new project manager combining 2 different profiles as IT Projectmanager (IT Integrator skills) and Blueprint Expert (architecture / technicalskills).
ProjectManager Infrastructure for Data Centre move
Your role & work environment
Key player in thecooperation between the IT and Business stakeholders, you have as projectmanager following Agile methodology a drive to make complex changes happenwithin and across Tribes.
Your holistic viewas well as your knowledge of both Business and IT states are crucial in thetranslation of business epics into features, in a sequence that deliverscustomer value as early as possible (strong Minimum Viable Product mindset).You even support the breakdown of features into user stories to ensure thatbusiness epics are translated into working IT solutions. You define and alignthe roadmaps between teams – from same or different departments – and otherparts of the organization and thoroughly manage dependencies.
Your success is notbased on your hierarchical position, but based on your strong communication andcollaboration skills, your results delivered, your extensive knowledge ofcurrent and future state and your added value for ING and for the teams youwork with.
Translatebusiness requirements into features and stories by using IT & Businessknowledge
• You are able to translate new product /services needs into required IT solutions and are able to grasp businessopportunities from new technology solutions. You think and act globally.
• Together with relevant stakeholders(Architects, Epic Owners, (Central) Product Owners), you breakdown epics intofeatures with a strong MVP (Minimum Viable Product) mindset. You assign thefeatures (and underlying user stories) to the relevant squads and lead theaccurate feature definition and estimation. You clarify the definition of donetogether with the product owner(s).
•You highlight correlation anddependencies between squads within a tribe or across tribes, but also otherparts of the organization (Center of Expertise or so).
Ensure featuresdelivery (Planning, coordination, dependencies management)
• From a strategic business & IT contextyou deliver more detailed implementation roadmaps. You can slice and refinethese roadmaps until the level of concrete user stories. You manage the sizeand complexity of features to stories in refinement and planning sessions.
• You are and feel responsible for the end-to-endintegration and realization of the work (across squads and/or Tribes). You ownsthe planning, oversee sprints, align / coordinate the work across the wholechain and inspires individuals and teams creating lasting synergy.
• You identify (and manage) risks andpotential issues and offer improvements across tribes.
• You identify and manage dependencies forfeatures and epics across different tribes. You know where to find the teamsthat help the total chain be successful.
•You report on progress, valuedelivery, financials… and make escalations when necessary.
Make things happen by installing a close collaborationclimate
• You are comfortable with collaboration andreaching across Tribes and functional borders and serve as liaison when needed.You easily connect and align stakeholders within all levels of the INGorganization, from CIO to IT engineer and from Business Tribe Lead to internalING user, all with the ING customer journey in mind.
• You are able to positively influenceBusiness and IT strategies locally or at Group level.
•You identify, manage andclosely interact with stakeholders within a tribe or across different tribesfor collaboration or to solve impediments.
Keep business andIT knowledge up to date, and keep track of relevant trends and outlooks
• You have a good to extensive understandingof the business domain and processes as well as the underlying architecturalmodel, applied to real customer value.
• You demonstrate understanding of ITconcepts and have significant knowledge of the IT landscape and (new)technologies for your domain. More specifically, you understand the principlesof Continuous Delivery and are able to translate these in your work.
•You follow the market and knowwhat is going on both inside and outside ING. From your understanding of thelatest developments in the Business and Technology, you propose structuralimprovements aimed at moving your domain, chains, and applications closer totarget solutions to offer an industry-leading customer experience.
We look for
A colleague with a talentfor taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others tobe successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In otherwords, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fastchanging and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person wholistens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challengethe status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a FeatureEngineer you will also need:
• Passion for IT
• Strong team player, empowering andchallenging squad/chapter members to foster collaboration and individualdevelopment
• Market focus and Outside-in thinker
• Problem solving skills to find creativeways of driving progress and removing impediments
• Extremely results-oriented, always strivingfor maximal consumer value as early as possible
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Eager to learn and ability to coach others
•Very strong communication andpresentation skills (telling – selling) across skill and seniority levels
• Strong co-creation skills like workshopfacilitation, constructive feedback loops, and prototyping
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to challenge, influence or convinceothers through fact-based arguments
•Self-disciplined, proactiveand organized, with ability to identify what needs to be done
Experience andspecialised knowledge
• Track record of working in high performingAgile teams and good understanding of Agile/DevOps practices and methodologies/Scrum, Scaling, Continuous Delivery, automated testing.
• Multiple years of experience in thebusiness domain and demonstrates deep functional knowledge of the business domain(end to end); knowing how business processes utilize IT solutions
• Proven track record in (ING's) ITenvironment (design & implementation), ING Architecture, Infrastructure,software (knowledge of the working); affinity with IT concepts (CDaaS, ATDD, engineeringskills and technologies, applicative landscape...)
• Track record in reducing complexity and ofdelivering complex IT initiatives across multiple teams
•Demonstrates mastery inwriting skills – understandable and easy to read feature
Education andProfessional certifications
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalentby experience
• Good written and spoken knowledge ofEnglish
•Certifications and/or provenproficiency in managing complex IT changes
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite