Credit risk data... CDI, Full Time,... Your role & work... As credit risk data engineer, you develop, maintain and monitor the risk modeling infrastructure from a business perspective. You insure scoring...
Credit risk data engineer
CDI, Full Time, Brussels
Your role & work environment
As credit risk data engineer, you develop, maintain and monitor the risk modeling infrastructure from a business perspective. You insure scoring process and maintenance of PD, LGD, EAD and IFRS9 models. You contribute to correct and timely risk classification and default detection, insuring risk steering processes of a bank.
You will work in a dynamic and diverse team, at the forefront the regulatory developments.
You will work together with IT department and Regulatory Risk Modeling team, Reporting and Provisioning, Data Management - at the heart of credit risk.
You will have a challenge to design pragmatic DWH/BI solutions facilitating risk calculation and reporting process, which includes engaging stakeholders, gathering requirements, aligning with global programs and defining roadmaps.
Your key responsibilities
Change management of modeling processes
Daily management of modeling processes
User support regarding modelling processes
We look for
• A graduate degree in engineering or IT, or equivalent by experience
• At least 5 years of experience of SAS Programming: SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Data Integration Studio
• Professional experience in using SQL and VBA for reporting and data base manipulation.
• Professional IT knowledge regarding data warehousing (data modeling, data base administration)
• Experience in performing root cause analysis on data quality, process or operational issues.
• An experience in Credit Risk - Basel 2 Modeling or willing to learn about banking environment, financial instruments and regulatory rules.
• You are analytical and conceptual thinker able to understand complex system architectures or data structures.
• You are pro-active, objective oriented and teammate personality who contributes to common work.
• You have good communication skills and you can adapt to your audience. You are business proficient in English and French, Dutch is a plus.
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
• Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
• An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
• A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
• Challenging projects, at the forefront of the new regulations
• A dynamic and flexible work environment
• Training opportunities
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite