Are you looking for… A senior Finance Business advise role with senior management stakeholder contacts for advice to the segment ‘business banking’ in the financial sector within a cross border context Belgium... Are you...
Are you looking for…
A senior Finance Business advise role with senior management stakeholder contacts for advice to the segment ‘business banking’ in the financial sector within a cross border context Belgium Netherlands
Are you also someone who is …
- analytical and structured: you enjoy understanding the underlying evolution of figures and make analyses to give explanations and advice to your stakeholders
- having an eye for detail without losing sight of the big picture
- a clear communicator: you are able to translate data to easily understandable information to different stakeholders at different level, local , cross -border and global. In Belgium you have a direct contact with the MT of Business banking
- willing to take on different topics and actively take the lead to make improvements happen
- a team player : you enjoy contributing to larger topics in collaboration with colleagues in Finance Business Advise and outside the team eg colleagues of the Expert teams for Pricing and Risk and you also like to work together with your colleagues of the same X border team
- a self-starter and result oriented : you have an entrepreneurial mindset driven by natural curiosity and to find solutions in collaboration with all colleagues from different areas and so by challenging your colleagues to bring the results to a higher level
And you have as well …
- a relevant master degree: economics, business studies
- at least 5 years relevant working experience
- any business experience is very valuable
- good knowledge of English and Dutch or French required
- perfect knowledge of Word/Excel/Powerpoint and reporting systems eg HPL
- more extravert personality with good sense of humor
… then you are our new Finance Business advisor
Your role …
- analyse multiple dimensions of the financials of ING Belgium / Luxemburg , and also compare with the financials for your area in ING Netherlands
- support and advice the departments and senior management of the bank in further developing their business and strategic decisions through ad hoc analysis and decision support analysis
- direct contact with heads of departments and their management team and also stakeholders X border in the functional lines
- be a business partner in forecasting and budgeting
- participate in Finance and business projects to improve performance, results and processes
Your work environment at ING …
is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
You will work within the area “Finance”. The finance professionals from ING support the management and the business Lines when it comes to financial matters. Within the department, all reporting lines get together. The department is the financial heart of ING Belgium. The people working there are responsible for financial reporting and control, purchase and sale of business units, for capital planning and tax payments.
You will be working within Finance Business Advice team in the Finance department and will be based in Brussels.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite