About the company
Techtronic Industries is a world-class leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment and floor care appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the DIY, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives our culture. Our brands are red-hot – our growth leads the home improvement and construction industries, as we are totally committed to growing our portfolio of exceptional and powerful brands. We fuel our brands with a continuous stream of innovation, value-added, robust new products, which meet the specific needs of our customers.
About the role
About the Programme:
Our 2-year graduate programme is challenging and full of opportunity, as we look to develop diverse and inspirational future business leaders. Our expanding European business means that now is a really exciting time to join our business.
The Programme puts graduates into key and “real” business roles principally supporting our industry-leading Milwaukee brand. Initial roles exist as a Field Marketing Executive, or you may join our central team supporting event-marketing activities across Europe and then move into a Job Site Solutions Role. Wherever you begin your career, it is this vital front-line exposure to our customers, business events and products that provide you with a firm foundation for your future progression.
You won’t need to have knowledge of Power Tools. All product and skills training with full support will be given, but you will need to be ambitious, hardworking and passionate about becoming a future business leader with TTI.
What is required?:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree – ideally in business, marketing or engineering (other degrees and relevant experience are welcome) OR Technical apprenticeship with skill enhancement in technique and business administration
- Proficient English speaker, and fluent in language of the country you are applying for
- Availability for the Assessment Centre at April 18 till 20 in the UK
- To develop your career into more senior roles, you must be willing to travel, and potentially relocate in the UK and Europe
- Full clean driving license
How to apply
If this position sounds appealing to you and you would like to join our team, we are looking forward to your application. In case of relocation we may assist you with a financial package. Please submit your application indicating your earliest start date.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!