Description du poste
We are running a business that is based on meritocracy, hard work and success. As such, we are looking for the next superstars eager to expand our existing/future markets. Do you have a work hard - play hard mentality? Do you have the guts to earn salaries with 5 digits every month? Do you have what it takes to measure yourself against the tough competition? We expect just that from you.Description
What's the job about?
You will be responsible for your own IT market and therefore build your own relationships with your clients and candidates.
- Intensive search of companies and candidates willing to work with you.
- Understand client needs and provide a tailor made service. You will be in contact with all levels of staff, going from HR to CEO.
- Use your talent for negotiating the best client agreements.
- Good people skills in order to get to know your candidates and propose them a perfect fit.
What we expect from you:
- You will be working in our offices in Brussels (Avenue Louise) consequently we expect you to master English and Dutch or French
- Preferably you are also in the possession of a Bachelor or a Master.
- We don't expect you to have any experience as we offer very intensive trainings from day 1, but we do expect motivated people with a 'make it happen' mentality, eager to learn and not afraid of going for the extra mile. To work in our offices is hard in terms of workload, but very rewarding financially mixed with a good amount of fun. Do you have what it takes to be part of the elite?
What we can offer you:
Constantly aiming to be an employer of choice, we try to reward our consultants consequently:
Unlimited commission! Starting from a basic salary of € 30.000 Gross/year, our consultants have earnt up to € 120.000/year, being one of the most generous companies setting standards in the sector. But again, only you can decide how much you earn!
- Next to a very interesting commissioning system, you can also earn a car (AudiA1/Mercedes A class, CLA, GLC, C Coupé,...), meal vouchers, net expenses, etc.
Intensive sales trainings. Those are mandatory for becoming a great salesperson. We have trained all our staff up from scratch, and made them into either extremely wealthy salespeople, or ambitious managers climbing up the career ladder faster than our competition.
Dynamic work environment & colleagues: As we are working very hard, we also reward our consultants as such. We go on trips around the world (Las Vegas, Barcelona, Lissabon …), go to all-inclusive 5star restaurants, organize generous Christmas parties, offer a Rolex, etc.
- Next to the incentives organized by the company, we also like to go for a drink after work!
- Formation requise
- Heures de travail par semaine
- 8 - 40
- Type de Contrat
- Temps plein/ CDD
- Vente au détail / Commerce / Distribution
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée