• Cooperation in the engineering of wiper rubber products (material/profile/coating).
• Support in the planning and completion of material tests.
• Analysis of measurements and test results with presentation and documentation in test reports.
• You are studying (chemical) engineering, process engineering or engineering sciences.
• You have obtained your bachelor degree.
• Good knowledge of MS-Office, if possible experience with Matlab
• Good knowledge of English
• Independent working skills
• Conceptual thinking
• Interest in and respect for different cultures
The internship requires that you have the nationality of a EU-country or that you are taking part in the Erasmus- or Leonardo program.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!