Description du poste
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
EY People Advisory Services professionals can help effectively harness the people agenda as part of an integrated business strategy. This can translate into competitive advantage by helping clients get the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
Within the Global Mobility team, you are involved in helping clients with global mobility questions linked to inbound and outbound assignees/employees as well as providing advisory services for related topics such as cost-efficient remuneration techniques and employer cost optimization; furthermore, assisting with a variety of compliance matters such as tax returns, payroll simulations, tax audits, tax claims, etc.
As an intern you will be a member of the team and:
- You prepare resident and non-resident income tax returns;
- You provide assistance during and with tax audits, tax claims, etc...;
- You research and prepare work in various tax matters and prepare written advice;
- Therefore, you are involved in day to day contacts with international clients with respect to global mobility issues.
We are looking for enthusiastic interns for our offices in Diegem and Antwerp..
- You are a master student in (preferably Tax) Law, (Applied) Economics, Accounting, Commercial Engineering or Commercial Sciences or a post-graduate in taxation;
- You have an affinity with Tax (personal tax matters in an international environment) and you feel excited to kickstart your career in Tax after your studies;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French and English;
- You are a motivated person and a team player.
What working at EY offers
- You will join a young, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
- We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We will support you to “learn on the job” from more experienced professionals in our team, who take on a coaching and mentoring role;
- You get an entrepreneur facing experience as from day 1;
- The possibility to stay at EY (permanent contract) after a positive evaluation;
- We are proud of our flexible work arrangements, and we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client services, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might regularly require working at client sites, our extended offices network throughout Belgium offers you a comfortable and appropriate choice of workplace. At EY, we are committed to help you achieve a balanced life;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Fill in the data and upload your CV and motivation letter with the specific period of your internship and your office preference(s).
- Brussel / Bruxelles
- Type de Contrat
- Date de publication
- Finance / Comptabilité
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée