At Worldline, we are addressing persistent challenges of the payment world and have established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions to enable the cashless society. We are currently hiring a highly-skilled Sales Specialist, keen to keep our revenue engine running through your own skill and the cooperation with a team of driven sales peers. Our ideal sales specialist has good knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a self-starter with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can encourage the same in others.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer satisfaction. We are looking for an organized, creative, process driven colleague to be welcomed to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
* You are in charge of developing new business opportunities with existing and new clients.
* You visit on daily basis small and medium size clients. Appointments are managed for you by an internal call center.
* You will develop a network of contacts and expand your client portfolio.
* You will inform your clients concerning all questions they have concerning electronic payments, and find solutions to more complex questions and situations your client may have.
* In your contacts you will find the right balance between your commercial approach and technical insight in the matter of terminals and e-payment.
* You will target on sustainable growth
Skills we’d like:
* A first experience as a sales specialist or representative, preferrably in the digital technology or payments environment
* Bachelor’s degree or similar leval by experience
* Shown success rate at levels above sales quotas
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, virtual, and organizational skills
* Experience working with CRM platforms
* Experience closing enterprise level deals
* Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
* Strong networking skills
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help you maximise your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
The 20 000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite