Description du poste
The senior internal auditor is responsible for:
- Evaluating and monitoring business processes, controls and governance practices
- Developing and evaluating risk-based audit planning procedures and programs
- Submitting annually an Internal Audit Plan to the Management Committee for approval.
- Assisting or leading in the execution of functional, operational and governance process audits
- Developing preliminary findings and practical solutions or recommendations to improve the Group's internal control environment
- Working with other departments to address issues or gaps identified and follow-up with management to ensure remediation is implemented on a timely basis
- Liaise with external auditors, regulators and agencies to the maximum extent consistent with professional standards & commercial confidentiality.
- Assess and report the effectiveness of internal control systems & their compliance with rules, procedures, applicable laws & local regulations.
- Provide advice on new / revised procedures & controls, implementation of new products / systems and other key matters as warranted.Add value to the bank by improving effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
An attractive salary package
At least 3 years experience in Internal Audit in Financial Services (consultancy firm, bank,...);Preferably holder of a certificate (e.g. CIA, CAIA,...);Fluent in English. Good knowledge of French or Dutch;
- A very competitive salary depending on the candidate experience
- Good work-life balance, excellent work environment
- Formation requise
- Heures de travail par semaine
- 8 - 40
- Type de Contrat
- Temps plein/ CDD
- Date de publication
- Finance / Comptabilité
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée