At SGS, you can choose! First of all, out of our various vacancies. However, SGS also gives you another choice. Do you choose to expand or to enrich? We are not only looking for colleagues who can go in to depths of their discipline. We are equally as much looking for colleagues who we call ‘connectors’, people who can connect our diversity to our services. To each other. And this way, enrich our business. SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We’re also the benchmark worldwide for quality and integrity. And that makes us very proud. This can only happen thanks to almost 100 000 colleagues worldwide, with more than 1650 employees in Belgium only. Our employees give 110% of themselves every d
Are you an experienced SAS programmer or are you interested to become one?
You are welcome!
As a SAS Programmer within Secure Data Office, you will be responsible for the creation of unblinded datasets and related documentation in support of clinical trials.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
· Programming and validating NCA and NONMEM datasets
· Creating and reviewing of specifications for the generation of NCA and NONMEM datasets which will serve as input files for Pharmacokinetic (PK)/ Pharmacodynamic (PD) analysis
· Programing and validating randomisation lists and medication kit lists
· Creating and reviewing specifications and requirements for randomisation documents
· Developing and validating SAS macros
· Communicating with all external and internal stakeholders that need to deliver or receive data
· Managing your own projects in terms of communication, timelines, documentation, and reporting
Do you already understand part of what we just described? Do read on!
· You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in sciences (e.g., Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Statistics…)
· You have good knowledge of SAS or are keen to learn (we do consider entry level and have an in-house training program)
· Your knowledge of English is as close to ‘mother tongue’ as possible, this in written language as well as spoken
· You are eager to learn and have an analytical mindset
· You are quality minded and have an eye for detail
· You have good communications skills, you are flexible and pro-active
Of course you are also well-organized, able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and stress resistant!
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!