Wat ga je doen?
We’re looking for a Trust and Safety Specialist to join our team! You will help and keep our community safe by reviewing potentially violating content against our Content Guidelines.
As a Social Media Content Review Analyst with French and English you will be a part of a great team and all together will:
- View and action potentially violating content on an ongoing basis
- Conduct objective, fair, unbiased, and investigations into reported content
- Be an expert on internal policies and stay up-to-date with policy updates
- Identify and share observed patterns about reported content to improve performance
We’re looking for someone with:
- High attention to detail and content
- Ability to defend decisions and provide context in thought process
- Ability to identify patterns in behavior that can be leveraged for improved decision-making
- Strong organizational and time management skills to deal with shifting priorities and high volumes of work
- Flexibility to work any assigned shifts, which may include early mornings, overnight, weekends, and holidays
- Experience investigating fraud, spam, or other types of inappropriate content is an asset
Wat wij bieden
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Fully paid training
- Special Discounts and Offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards)
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
- Relocation Assisstance
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal middelbare school afgerond
- Ability to process sensitive and disturbing content
- Fluent in French
- B2 or higher English language skill
- Knowledge of pop culture, global events, and culture of the market(s) you are serving
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team-building projects!
It sounds like the perfect job for you? Apply now!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and to achieve your next challenge?
If your answer is YES – join the leader of the BPO sector TELUS International Europe!
- Enseignement Secondaire
- Anvers, Brabant flamand, Flandre orientale, Flandre-occidentale, Limbourg, Bruxelles, Hainaut, Liege, Luxembourg, Namur, Brabant wallon
- Werkuren per week
- 35 - 40
- Jeune diplômé
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Social Media Analyst
- Beroepsgroepen subcategorie
- Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?
- Anglais, Néerlandais