Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide. The Covid-19 Vaccine LNO (Logistics Network Operations) Manager is part of the Global Covid 19 Logistics Delivery Operations team. This
As LNO you will be supporting the Global Transportation activities from and to the C19 Vx LSP Kuehne + Nagel (KN) located in Liège, Belgium. The C19 Vx LNO is the liaison between the C19 Vaccine Plants, Logistics Service Providers (LSP's) and Distribution Centres (DC's), the appointed C19 VX freight forwarders, the Real Time Temperature Monitoring (RTTM) Provider and Solution Provider Controlant and the C19 Vaccine Pfizer functions.
C-19 VX LSP Transportation activities
Outbound Logistics Network Operations
High level time management
This is an individual contributor role.
Location and working hours: Hermalle-sous-Argenteau (Liège, Belgium). This position operates on normal office hours with physical presence at least 4 days per week. Please note there is on-call support during weekends (approximatively once every two months).
* Education: Master or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (Management), Supply Chain or Logistics is required or any appropriate work experience
* Experience: 5 years Pharmaceutical and/or FCMG or experience with a global logistics services provider
* Logistics/freight management and problem solving
* Exposure to production/operations scheduling and demand management
* Cold chain logistics experience is a plus
* Good computer literacy (MS office Power Point and Excel, Transportation Management / Optimization Tools, SAP MM/SD modules, etc.)
* Languages: Proficient in English and French.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite