Wat ga je doen?
What does the job involve?
- Evaluation of many different task types including Music judgements across media domains
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current Music trends
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification - High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
Wat wij bieden
- Potential earnings is applicable if contributors reach their productivity level as these are pay per task roles.
- Flexible Hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life Balance
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Positive Environmental Impact
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal hogeschool afgerond
- Fluency in English & French / Dutch is essential
- You must be living in the Belgium for a minimum of 1 year
- Preferable candidates will have a keen interest in Music
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.
- Bachelier de spécialisation
- Anvers, Brabant flamand, Flandre orientale, Flandre-occidentale, Limbourg, Bruxelles, Hainaut, Liege, Luxembourg, Namur, Brabant wallon
- Werkuren per week
- 15 - 20
- Job étudiant
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Media Search Analyst
- Beroepsgroepen subcategorie
- Entretien / réparation
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?
- Allemand, Français, Néerlandais