Camso is a commercial brand of the Michelin Group specialized in off-road tires, wheels, rubber tracks and undercarriage systems serving the material handling, construction, agricultural and powersports industries. Its high-performance products are specifically designed to meet the unique mobility needs of every application of the OTR vehicle market. Trusted by leading original equipment manufacturers (OEM), Camso products are also distributed in the replacement market through a global distribution network. For more information, visit camso.co For the business unit Material Handling and operating out from Camsotech-Ghent, one of the centers of the Michelin Group in the Beyond Road segment, we are currently looking for a (m/f): Originele v
The objective of our Customer Engineering Support team is to provide technical support in Europe to our OEM, aftermarket customers and the Camso sales teams. This within a variety of sectors (automotive, airports, metal processing, construction, etc) where the Camso products are part of their equipment (forklifts, reach trucks, luggage carts, ...).
• install, carry out and follow up field tests and performance studies with regard to the correctness of the application of our product, the quality and performance of our product and all other characteristics such as maximum tire lifetime, precise calculation pressure, maximization of maintenance cycle, ...
• analyze, summarize and report test results to the ETC in order to optimize our existing product range
• for newly developed products, evaluation on location for our R&D department and monitoring the evolution of the product
• analyze customer complaints and questions and report them to our quality department. Interlocutors at the customer include ao. forklift drivers, maintenance managers, plant managers and Camso sales reps.
• in addition to customer support and complaints handling, you will study all technical aspects of our product range so that you can provide support to internal and external customers with regard to our range of tires and wheels.
In summary, your function consists of capturing signals from the market, making observations and formulating recommendations.
Do you have the right profile?
• You have an engineering degree • Camso is characterized by commitment, teamwork and ownership. We expect this from you too! • As a Camso 'ambassador' you are not only very customer-oriented, but you quickly know where the clapper hangs and, thanks to your thorough knowledge of our products and your personality, you radiate natural authority and instill confidence • In addition, you work systematically and precise, but you also have a high reaction speed and you think and act in a problem-solving way • You pick up signals, question matters, determine and advise • You are an excellent communicator at all levels and with all discussion partners and this in fluent English whereby all other languages are an extra asset • You thrive in a multinational environment with a matrix structure • European trips (mainly in Western Europe, maximum 1 week/trip and 40 to 50% of your time) are no problem for you.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite