Description du poste
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification and Amazon’s Leadership Principles. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Fluency in both English and French
- You recently obtained or are working towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
Possess analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Though not required, prior work experience can be beneficial
- Formation requise
- Grade de Master
- Heures de travail par semaine
- 8 - 40
- Type de Contrat
- Temps plein/ CDD
- Date de publication
- Ressources humaines / Recrutement
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée