Analyst – Network Sector... GJA 15, Full time, Brussels (MX) Your role & work... ING is looking for an Analyst - Assistant Relationship Manager (“ARM”) to support the development of the Network Sector Coverage (...
Analyst – Network Sector Coverage
GJA 15, Full time, Brussels (MX)
Your role & work environment
ING is looking for an Analyst - Assistant Relationship Manager (“ARM”) to support the development of the Network Sector Coverage (“NSC”) client portfolio. The role will report to the Head of NSC Belgium. The ideal candidate has a minimum previous experience with an international bank with either client coverage, lending or relevant product.
NSC sector coverage team in Belgium includes a client base of local subsidiaries and regional headquarters of international corporates with a minimum global turnover as of €250m and/or stock listed across varying sectors. The NSC team aims to seamlessly originate, coordinate and execute integrated corporate banking services and propositions towards its clients.
Your key responsibilities
The Analyst plays an important role in the overall client relationship, supporting the Relationship Managers in managing their clients’ portfolios. Additionally, the ARM works closely with, Know Your Customer colleagues to ensure that the Customer Acceptance process, both for new and existing clients, is executed in a timely and efficient manner. As an analyst, you will support the Team Head in the overall growth strategy, ensuring monitoring and. reporting. Finally, you will strengthen relationship with stakeholders internationally and locally to identify new sales opportunities.
1. Client Contact Management – clearly understand the marketing strategy for key clients to support the team in maintaining and developing relationships:
2. New business opportunities / prospect clients
3. Execution - support local relationship managers and product partners in execution and delivery of transactions or mandates:
4. KYC – work closely with KYC teams to ensure all steps of customer acceptance process (CDD/FATCA/CRS/MiFID/ESR/Sanctions) are completed / updated / renewed satisfactorily
5. Data Quality – work closely with relationship managers, Client Onboarding, Risk and Finance to ensure that internal exposure and income reporting systems accurately reflect the client information and the performance of the client relationship. Keep opportunities, deal teams and call reports in Salesforce up to date.
6. Communication – on completion of major transactions, ensure Deals pipeline is completed and transaction ‘story’ is made available to use in internal marketing.
We look for
A colleagues who takes it on and makes it happen, and who
and who has
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
A hybrid way of working
Want to make a meaningful impact?
Sectors Coverage Belgium offers a broad range of products and financial services via 6 sector teams to large corporate and financial institutions in Belgium, Europe, the Americas and Asia. Together with our stakeholders, we provide our clients with tailor-made advice and solutions in the areas of core lending products (corporate lending, structured finance, lease, factoring, working capital solutions), core flow products (payments & cash management, trade financial services, financial markets) and higher value products (M&A, equity capital markets, debt capital markets, financial markets).
Our ambition is clear and straightforward : we go for more primary relationships !
As an Analyst in the Network Sector Coverage Team, you will serve local subsidiaries of International Corporates with Headquarters outside Belgium and where ING Wholesale Banking has an active presence in different sectors.
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING Belgium is a creative and dynamic environment where thousands of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience for Retail and Private Banking customers as well as individuals, freelancers, SMEs, large corporations, institutions and corporate clients.
As the first direct universal bank, we are a global financial institution with a strong European foundation, recognized as the Best Bank in Belgium and as an employer of choice for consecutive years.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!