Description du poste
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies problem-solving skills based on precedence and experience. Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
Supports a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity from a custody perspective.
- Master degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
- Additional language skills are an asset
- Risk awareness
- Take initiative
- Quick Learner
- Good communication skills
- Stress resistant
- Precise and rigorous
- Formation requise
- Grade de Master
- Heures de travail par semaine
- 8 - 40
- Type de Contrat
- Temps plein/ CDD
- Date de publication
- Finance / Comptabilité
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée