For an international company in the construction sector, we are looking for a Junior Asset Management Coordinator who has potential to grow to a manager role in time. Are you an excellent communicator, can you work independently, and do you have a personal interest in machinery? Then this can be your first working experience or next step. Originele vacature is te vinden op StepStone.be – Vind gelijkaardige jobs, informatie over werkgevers en carrièretips op StepStone.be!
The Junior Asset Management Coordinator will be responsible for:
* Assess requests for residual values for leasing equipment on European level
* Evaluate investment prices and approve credits
* Create or improve visualisation on status/data of machinery
* Network with European stakeholders and clients to collect data of machinery
Profile of Junior Asset Management Coordinator:
* Bachelor's degree or first similar experience in agriculture or remarketing
* Very fluent in English. Any other language is an advantage.
* Good knowledge of Excel
* Strong interest in machinery and equipment
* Good communicator, driven, analytical, practical approach
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!