Account manager / Inside Sales B2B (English and Dutch speaker) in Prague
Are you willing to get a strong experience in the international sales? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and Multinational team in Prague?
We are providing outsourced indirect sales services to major IT Vendors in the world and constantly looking for talents from multiple countries.
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities.
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager.
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers.
- Generating up-sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Administrating CRM tools, portals and sharepoints.
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
- Interest in IT Business.
- Languages: at least upper-intermediate level of English and Dutch native speaker
- Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
- High level of communication skills (phone manners).
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Bonuses according to the performance
- Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
- Workplace based in Prague
- Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus
- High level of communication skills (phone manners)
If you are interested join our team and please apply now
Thank you to send me your CV and CL in English.
- Czech Republic - Prague, Anvers, Brabant flamand, Flandre-occidentale
- 950€ base plus bonus around 400€ p/m
- Type de Contrat
- temps complet expérience
- Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR, Vente
- Formation requise
- Enseignement Secondaire
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée