Internship Business Development NL/BE
We are looking for a highly motivated intern to join our Business Development Team in Munich. You have a strong business mindset and a heart that beats for sales & communicating with our business partners. If you also love fashion and e-commerce, Stylight is just the right place for you!
- You manage a portfolio of clients, you are the first contact person for our Dutch and Belgian shops and you help us building & Maintaining sustainable business partnerships.
- You research the web, find suitable partner shops for Stylight.nl & Stylight.be, contact and negotiate with them.
- You observe competitors as well as the market and develop ideas for improvement.
- You monitor all relevant KPIs on a daily basis, make Decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- You bring previous experience in managing business to business relationships, preferably in a B2B environment.
- You are currently studying or have recently finished studying Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- You are a native or near native speaker of Dutch and you alsohave perfect communication skills in English.
- You are very structured, proactive and you like to take responsibility.
- You have an affinity for numbers and enjoy working with Excel.
- You are a pro at communicating professionally with business partners.
- We are the team Stylight's That builds business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight's successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous at countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in sales, account management and business development always eager to learn and -improvesleep.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked our current interns at Stylight, here are their top responses:
- A very open and friendly team with an international team spirit.
- Responsibility right from the start and plenty of room for own ideas in a creative atmosphere.
- An attractive salary above the minimum wage as well as fruit, yogurt, and cereals every day.
- Working in the most beautiful office in the heart of Munich with its top notch landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants and bars.
- Want to know more?
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect internship for you?
- Munich, Germany
- minimum wage
- Temps de travail
- Type de Contrat
- Design / Art / Mode , Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR, Vente
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée
- Anglais, Néerlandais