Service Agents Automotive industry à Brussels Airport
For a project in the automotive industry Recruit a Student is looking for ambitious students 365 days per year. Do you like to be surrounded by cars? Are you not worried about getting your hands dirty? Does interacting with customers give you energy? Then we might have the perfect role for you.
As a service agent you will be part of our operational project team. Recruit a Student Project Management is responsible for the fleet care of multiple multinationals operating in the automotive industry of Brussels. We believe young people can be a great asset to a more efficient process. Therefor we are looking for students who would like to work as a service agent in one of our projects at Brussels National Airport Zaventem.
- Welcome and serve customers
- Answer questions of the customers
- Check incoming vehicles
- Register damages on the vehicles
- Do an inventory check on the vehicles
- End/close rental agreements
THE PERFECT MATCH:
- You are a student (preferably with minimum 250 hours left this year)
- You are older than 18 years old
- You have a driving license
- You are pro-active and responsible
- You are available minimum 1 day during the week and in the weekend
- You speak a good level of English
- A flexible work week
- Shifts during the day, night and/or weekend
- Shifts with a duration between 4 and 8,5 hours
- The freedom to show your capabilities and the opportunity to grow
- A nice salary + a meal voucher + a compensation for traveling
- Weekly payment!
Does this sound like a matching job for you? Don’t hesitate and apply now!
- Formation requise
- Enseignement Secondaire, Bachelier de spécialisation, Master de spécialisation, Grade de Master, Grade de Docteur, Autres, Grade de Bachelier
- Brussels Airport
- Type de Contrat
- Job étudiant, travail de nuit, Job saisonnier
- Date de publication
- Transport / Chauffeur / Coursier
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée