For our Distribution Center in Ghlin, we are looking for a Impex Manager Would you like to take an important role with responsibilities in a rapid paced and dynamic environment? Are you ready to make an impact with your positive passion? Welcome to Logistics and our professional Distribution Centre team in Ghlin! Working in Logistics calls for precision, flexibility and above all teamwork, so it’s both enjoyable and stimulating. As an Impex Manager you are responsible to operate and develop the import and export processes with optimized efficiency, accuracy and quality for all brands and channels within the H&M Group. At the DC in Ghlin you will be responsible for the Impex Team.
The Impex Manager’s job comes with lots of responsibilities – and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes (among others):
Operational Efficiency: You give clear and inspiring logistics direction through relevant and attainable goals and maximize profitability through planning, budget and cost follow up. Your main responsibilities include:
• Import planning and budget control
• Import cargo arriving by all modes of transport (sea, air, truck, rail, etc.)
• Arrange customs clearance in cooperation with internal customs dep. (for imports) and customs broker(s) (for export)
• Communicate with H&M Production offices to ensure high document quality (for imports)
• Review contracts and performance of service providers
• Approve freight and service invoices for accuracy
• Arrange exports
• Communicate with service providers
• Cargo planning with other departments in the DC
• Deal with all import related issues, e.g. trace missing cargo, handle transport insurance cases
• Speaking partner for customs audits
• Keep statistics
People Management: Your job is to support, lead and manage your team and to provide direction by setting goals where people are involved, engaged, and work as one.
• Keep yourself and your team updated on overall business results, information and expectations
• Use company´s, Logistics and Department´ vision and focuses to create relevant and attainable goals together with your team..
• Provide conditions for people to grow and develop, having the right people in the right roles, always open for potential.
• Support and follow-up participation in recommended trainings in your department for the team
• Create conditions for, support, and evaluate your team member´s growth and performance by high quality and continuous dialogues, using relevant tools and materials (i.e. dialogue talk and contribution matrix).
• Work well in your & surrounding teams and actively support your own staff
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
• A Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Transport or in Logistics
• People Management experience of at least 2 years is mandatory
• Clear communication and presentation skills, fluent written and spoken English + French
• Strong planning and analytical skills
• Good knowledge about customs formalities and familiar with local Customs rules and regulations
• Have a good understanding and knowledge of supply chain processes incl. international shipping
• IT-savvy; show interest in and be comfortable in working with multiple IT systems. Skilled in a SAP environment would be an asset too.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and thorough with eye for detail
• Fit for a fast paces, high pressure and deadline sensitive environment.
• Result oriented with a strong drive, daring to challenge and take initiatives
• Self-directed with an ability to navigate within the organization, working cross-functional to ensure best outcome
• Curiosity and flexibility with a can-do attitude
Are you Logistics and ready to join? Try on a new challenge and let’s keep up with our fast-paced environment together!
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite