Merchandising Manager à Bruxelles
MERCHANDISING MANAGER BELGIUM/LUXEMBURG
Almost seventy years have passed since H&M in 1947 opened the doors of its first store in Sweden. Today H&M is represented by several brands and can be found all over the world. H&M has 132,000 employees and more than 3,500 stores in 56 markets.
The first store in Belgium opened in 1992. We currently have 88 stores in Belgium and Luxemburg and we are still growing.
As a Merchandise Manager, you will:
• Drive your concept
Be the expert of your market and drive profitable net growth through setting and following up a commercial plan for your concept.
• Optimize your stock
Guarantee the commercial impact of key products by setting the right quantities in store. Create and execute reduction strategies that will secure profitability and optimal composition of stock for your concept.
• Create the best customer offer
Provide the Planning Market Merchandiser with your market and customer knowledge and country input.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Economics…
• Previous experience in retail environment or fashion industry is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English and in French or Dutch (a good knowledge of the other language is a plus)
• Fashion lover
• Strong analytical skills
• Team player
• Leadership experience and leadership qualities
• Can work under time pressure
What we offer
• A great opportunity into one of H&Ms most central functions
• Plenty of responsibility from day one.
• A career path with endless opportunities
• A strong corporate culture characterized by belief in people, teamwork and entrepreneurial spirit
Sounds like you? Apply online
- Type de Contrat
- temps complet expérience
- Vente au détail / Commerce / Distribution
- Formation requise
- Bachelier de spécialisation, Master de spécialisation, Grade de Master, Grade de Docteur, Autres, Grade de Bachelier
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée