Customer Service Representative - Relocalisation à Athènes, Grèce
One of our clients, an expert in customer service, is looking for candidates to work in customer service positions full-time in Athens, Grece. You will be working for some well-know international company as SONY, WESTERN UNION, ONE TO ONE or KASPERSKY. If you speak French and English and wish to acquire first-hand experience in international environment, then this offer is for you.
Description du poste
- To receive and handle inquiries and provide support in the native language through inbound calls, email or chat applications
- Receiving inquiries through inbound calls, emails, chat within a busy customer service team.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all French and English speaking clients.
- Pro-actively responding to customer queries in French and English via inbound calls, emails, chat.
- Data inputting and information management.
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issues.
Contrat et avantages
- Flight ticket
- Taxi(from the airport to the hotel)
- Competitive salary
Production bonus + Bonus for the night shifts
- Hotel : up to 2 weeks accommodation
- Support to rent their own flat
- Training 1 month
- Greek lessons
- Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- High School, College, University graduates
- Native or close French speaker
- Proficiency level in English
- No experience needed
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
- Athens, Greece
- Type de Contrat
- Jeune diplômé
- Service client / call center / centre d'appel
- Formation requise
- Enseignement Secondaire, Bachelier de spécialisation, Master de spécialisation, Grade de Master, Grade de Docteur, Autres, Grade de Bachelier
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée