Description du poste
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
- Ensuring the efficient and effective implementation of the WE visual merchandising direction in assigned store.
- Cascade information given by WE and Regional VM Manager to Store Manager and Store staff through Training and meetings.
- Participate in team meetings and team huddle to understand needs, delivery of stock and Sales and retail KPI analysis in order to drive sales through VM.
- Give feedback to the Regional VM Manager on Stores’ needs after discussing with Store Manager.
- Building good relationships with key holders.
2. Merchandising Display
- Ensure store complies with WE standards and guidelines to provide a pleasant shopping experience to all consumers.
- Ensure all windows are presented to high standards including mannequins dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication.
- In charge of creating clear Bubble plans to emphasize category presentation.
- Ensure correct use and positioning of In-Store Communication Tools.
- Dress in-store mannequins and place props correctly.
- Apply and maintain Retail Standards.
- Daily audit using adidas VM compliance Checklist.
- Monthly submission on VM Compliance Tool including taking and uploading pictures into the system.
- Correct use of Onsight app
- Update when needed, the Space Management Tool floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement.
- Weekly analysis of Space Management Results with Store Manager and draft common action plan.
- Create bi-weekly planning based on VM activities and share with Store Manager and Regional VM Manager.
3. In-store VM Training
Train store staff on:
- WE Visual Merchandising standards and guidelines .
- Enhancing consumer journey.
4. VM Reporting
- Keep up-to-date on competitor analysis as well as current and upcoming fashion trends across the store location area. Communicate information to Regional VM Manager.
- Identify and order ISC and communicate to Regional VM Manager store needs and fixtures.
- Other duties as requested by Store Manager / Regional VM Manager.
5. Equipment control
- Returns and correctly stores unused equipment including fixtures, mannequins, props & graphic frames.
- Manage fixtures with care to avoid damages.
- Is familiar with health and safety issues.
6. Customer service and operations tasks
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values.
- Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor.
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job.
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance.
- Regional VM Manager
- Store Manager
- Store Staff
- VM team
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- A good eye for style, coordination and attention to detail
- Interest in fashion & sports
- Flexibility in working hours and days (f.e. early morning and nightshifts)
- Is able to follow directives but can also work independently
- Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Self – motivated and pro-active
- Work as a team
- Effective problem solving abilities
- Good computers skills – Windows (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- English verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in visual merchandising is preferred
- Formation requise
- Enseignement Secondaire, Bachelier de spécialisation, Master de spécialisation, Grade de Master, Grade de Docteur, Autres, Grade de Bachelier
- Type de Contrat
- Jeune diplômé, temps complet expérience
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée