Description du poste
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A CONTROLLING INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
- You will participate in various controlling tasks such as reporting dashboards, preparation, trends, etc.
- You will collaborate on specific projects such as the analysis of couponing
- You will be in direct contact with other services of the company: accounting, marketing, sales, logistics
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a master degree (preferably economics or similar degree)
- You are at least bilingual: Dutch and/or French + English
- You are curious and take initiatives
- You are creative and communicative
- You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !
- Formation requise
- Bachelier de spécialisation, Master de spécialisation, Grade de Master, Grade de Docteur, Autres, Grade de Bachelier
- Type de Contrat
- Jeune diplômé
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée