Internship in Dublin - Operations Department
For an important Irish tour operator, Pic Management is looking for an intern available from 4 to 6 months to work in Duiblin (Ireland/Irlande).
- Sending documentation to suppliers for tour groups, create and update technical itineraries for tour groups, and prepare and send rooming lists to hotels.
- Sending contracts to Irish suppliers.
- In collaboration with different language departments i.e. German, French, Mediterranean, English and Nordics, non-English speakers trainees assist with ensuring that all Tour guides, coach companies and overseas tour leaders have the necessary and correct documentation in order to manage and run their touring groups effectively.
- Responsible for updating the database with the correct details.
- May be required to cover our Front Office Reception
- Responsible for tasks specifically assigned to each individual by the manager apart from shared task within the department
- Assist in training of the successor
- Help with any admin work as required, sending bookings, amendments and cancellations for visits and lunches to suppliers
- Daily communication with suppliers - the role is logistics-focused; trainees are required to liaise with the group account handlers and suppliers.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent team work and organization skills.
Any other duties as assigned from time to time by your Manager or Director
- 300 euros/month
- 40h/week, 2 days off
- Fluent in English
- Available 4 to 6 months
- Student in business, languages…
- Good interpersonal skills, dynamic
- Good presentation
- Formation requise
- Bachelier de spécialisation, Master de spécialisation, Grade de Master, Grade de Bachelier
- Type de Contrat
- Stage, Diplôme stage
- Management, Réceptionniste
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée