Dear Junior Accountant, You're about to enter our Positive World! Investing in our employees is crucial for the evolution of ADNEOM, this is why a joint decision has to be made developed. Our clients also have dreams, projects and ambitions that we strive to challenge. This collaborative performance is based on what we call “Positive Thinking Mindset”; a corporate culture which aims to be flexible, solution-oriented, open-minded and willing to develop skills. ADNEOM is a consulting company specialized in Business & Management, IT and Engineering.
- Updating of our intranet management tool;
- Editing invoicing & Tracking of unpaid;
- Encoding Invoices in our accounting software;
- Preparation of supplier's payment;
- Monthly management account preparation;
- Processing expenses of the consultants;
- Support of the other entities of the group;
Wat wij bieden:
This is a 6 months compensated internship in July 2017 with a possibility to sign a permanent contract
Wat wij vragen:
- Bachelier en Comptabilité
- You are reliable, responsive, organized, dynamic, eager to learn and have strong interpersonal skills;
- Your self-discipline, your proactivity, your sense of initiatives and your autonomy will be your key assets to succeed;
- You acquired or are about to acquire a Bachelor's degree in accountancy or economics;
- You have a good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- You are able to work in French and/or Dutch and in English.
- A good knowledge of the Office suite is necessary.
- A knowledge of Winbooks is a plus
- Bachelier de spécialisation
- Finance / Comptabilité
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Lettre de motivation exigée
- Anglais, Français, Néerlandais