We are looking for a Link Builder student to join our Digital Marketing team for a duration of at least 6 weeks.
You will be responsible for some of our link building activities (in Dutch) from start to finish, tackling unique challenges in our e-commerce environment.
At least basic knowledge of Link Building or SEO is required, but any level of experience is appreciated. As long as you have an interest in those subjects, we welcome your application!
You will tackle the unique challenges of Link Building for e-commerce, multi-country,
multi-language sites by creating links to our commercial pages (products,
brands…) and to our content articles. Your job will consist in a mix between
analysis, outreach and creativity.
Practically, you will:
Discover new link opportunities by staying on top of industry news, imagining unique and creative approaches, applying expert techniques, analysing competitors
Be a voice in our online industries (health, beauty, business) by commenting on blogs, reacting to news articles, participating on forums…
Attract the interest of webmasters, bloggers and influencers and persuade them of linking to us using your great interpersonal skills, creativearguments, and perfect (written) communication
Create links of your own hand by including Newpharma in any good places you can find
- To achieve your goals, you will work closely with the SEO, social Media and content teams of the e-Marketing department.
Wat wij bieden:
We offer a competitive wage, a unique experience in a first class e-commerce environment, a friendly working environment in a young and dynamic team and a highly organised and result-oriented approach to e-marketing.
But above that, you should join us to get trained and evolve like nowhere else.
Wat wij vragen:
- You started studies in communication, marketing or in relation with computer science...
- A first experience in webmarketing is a plus
For this position, you have:
Strong interest in online marketing in general, and/or in Link Building specifically. You enjoy learning about these topics, and thinking about creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Dutch, a working knowledge of English and you speak French fluently. German is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills. You easily get in touch with strangers, engage with them, and are persuasive
- Good analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel
- A college/university degree (in progress) in Communication, (e-)Business, or (Digital) Marketing is a plus
- Any web experience is a plus
An interest in health and beauty topics is a plusPersonally, you are:Proactive,resourceful and creativeCurious and able to negociate a dealAutonomouswith good organisational skills Reliableand detail oriented (correct spelling in NL)Motivated,eager to learnTeamplayer
- Enseignement Secondaire, Bachelier de spécialisation
- Wandre (Luik)
- Jeune diplômé, Job étudiant
- Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR, Marketing digital / e-commerce / Internet
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Lettre de motivation exigée
- Anglais, Français, Néerlandais