Bilingual French and English customer support representative in Kerkrade!
Have you always wanted to work in an international environment where you could make use of your French and English language skills? This might be your chance! Our client is looking for a customer service representative who would like to get to work in Kerkrade! Does this sound like a job for you? Then keep on reading and find out more about this once in a lifetime opportunity!
As a customer service representative you will get to work for an international company that suppies high quality services and products to companies worldwide. This company is looking for a motivated and experienced individual who is dedicated to providing world-class service to customers via fax, email, and telefoon. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the entire delivery process and you need to ensure that customer expectations are met.
What we offer:
- A high base salary
- Comprehensive training on our software and services solutions in Brussels
- Opportunities for growth and development
- An international work environment
- Minimum college degree
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service
- Native/near native French and English
- Order processing capability with knowledge of SAP or other major ERP systems
- At least two years of experience in customer service
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Type de Contrat
- temps complet expérience
- Service client / call center / centre d'appel
- Formation requise
- Bachelier de spécialisation, Master de spécialisation, Grade de Master, Grade de Docteur, Autres, Grade de Bachelier
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée