Our client is a world’s leading IT company, with presence in over 70 countries on six continents. We are looking for Flemish.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES:
• Generate and provide customer quotes in ERP
• Record & manage quote information in CRM
• Follow up & close on open customer quotes
• Manage cancellation requests, ensuring any credits due are acknowledged and credited
• Review open order report & liaise with order support team to close opportunities
• Support external sales representative
• Generation of monthly and ad-hoc reporting against service KPI’s as requested by management
• Produce weekly forecast
• Run system reports to produce renewal information for service contracts
• Receive vendor reports and cross reference with company generated reports
• Interrogate systems & records to compile complete data for each customer
• Handle requests for contract changes (co-termination, date, ownership or site)
• Support sales team as and when required
• Promote and train customers in use of vendor online tools
• Manage service renewal mailbox, responding to queries and passing over to sales any new or product refresh opportunities
• Perform regular reviews with Customers of open opportunities
• Manage Vendor quotes, pricing and special pricing requests
• Drive margin improvement
General tasks: Act as cover for other team members as and when required. Establish productive vendor relations. Ensure quality of service to customers. Take on ad-hoc projects as and when requested by the management team. Attend relevant training. Attend all required internal and external meetings when requested. Maintain and develop own knowledge of the company and vendor product portfolio
This role has scope for further career development within an important IT multinational company.
As part of the Renewals Team, the candidate will manage all requests for service maintenance renewals. The Executive role is responsible for account & opportunity management, customer negotiation & sales closure against a team and personal target. The role will provide regular forecast data both internally & externally, and have the ability to learn corporate systems & service processes in order to manage and be responsive to customer requirements.
• Native speaker in one of these languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, or Spanish
• Strong understanding of Customer Relationship Management. Sales negotiation skills
• Understanding & delivering the “best in class” customer service at all times.
• SAP & Sales Force
• General knowledge of networking and communications technology
• Ability to use standard software: MS Office Applications & Database software
• Calculate and maintain minimum profitability requirements on a transaction level
• Business level of English (B2, C1, C2) + Native speaker in one of these languages: Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Portuguese
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite