You like working with children and young people? You are interested to work in international teams and gain new experiences?
Then IP International Projects GmbH offers you an exciting job opportunity from June till September 2018!
Depending on the job profile you have got different tasks. We offer the following positions:
- IP Supervisor (arrival/departure of students, supervision and safeguarding during the stay, plan and run programme activities during the stay)
- Summer school management (Centre Manager, Programme Organizer, Centre Administrator, Supervision and Safeguarding Coordinator)
- Teaching Assistants and Activity Teachers
Our products focus on our customers. You are responsible for creating a good atmosphere that enables intercultural experiences. This includes customer care and supervision for our young participants.
You are also responsible for the programmed activities in the afternoons and in the evenings. Use your creativity to make unique workshops.
A further task field are administrative tasks like the organization of arrivals and departures.
What we offer:
- Free accommodation in our campus residences or in host families
- Full-board catering during your stay
- Honorarium from 180 Euros per week
- Intercultural work experience
- Establishing your teamwork skills in an international team
- Meet new friends from all over the world
- Improve your language skills
- Development of your social skills
- Build your CV
- Fun-filled and unique experience
- experience in working with children and teenagers
- minimum age of 18
- motivation, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- good English skills (plus good French/German skills when working in France/Germany)
- ability to work independently
- good service mentality
- intercultural awareness
- teamwork skills
- successful participation in our in-house training workshop preparation
IP International Projects have offered language programmes and language courses abroad for kids, teens and young adults since 1986. Our language courses offer the possibility to learn a foreign language abroad and find new friends from other countries. You are there for our international participants between 8 and 18 years as their main contact and organize the everyday life with your colleagues.
Find the job that suits you best in our job profiles!
- Education Level
- Enseignement Secondaire, Bachelier de spécialisation, Master de spécialisation, Grade de Master, Grade de Docteur, Autres, Grade de Bachelier
- à l'échelle nationale
- Type of Contract
- Job étudiant, Job saisonnier, Stage, Temps plein/ CDD
- Échelle de salaire
180,00€ par semaine
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sport / loisirs / animation , Infirmerie
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Lettre de motivation exigée
- Anglais, Allemand, Français