Office IT Support - H&M Belgium & Luxembourg
We are looking for an Office IT Support colleague for our offices in Brussels.
The position reports directly to the IT manager and is based in Brussels in Belgium.
Providing office IT support, you will be responsible for all computer systems and will also assist with IT-based projects; provide input for managing the total cost of ownership and deliver support to all users within the Belgium and Luxembourg Organization.
• Windows environment (Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server experience)
• Exchange online knowledge
• Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Good understanding of IP networking
• Implementing and maintaining the H&M standard PC infrastructure
• Good knowledge of printing technologies and implementation
• Administration of internal telephone IPT systems
• Knowledge of the Citrix environment
• Incident Management based on ITIL
• Fluent English, spoken and written and good knowledge of French and Dutch
Duties and responsibilities
• Oversee the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software for the company, as well as troubleshooting and systems backups
• Oversee the installation and changes in the country / global network
• Provide support to H&M Belgium and Luxembourg for all IT-related matters, including PC’s, laptops, servers, network, printers, user support, new IT equipment, telephony fixed and mobile
• Coordinate the internal infrastructure of active directory, exchange, network resources, server capacity, printing, backups and restores, and ensure the availability of IT services to all business units
• Asset management: responsible for the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies
• Provide IT training, workshops and informational emails for all staff members
• Support local applications, testing and providing feedback on the implementation of new hardware/software. Support other Departments with the deployment of new solutions.
• Maintain daily contact with all staff to address IT issues and answer support requests
• Regular contact with central IT to manage IT hardware and software as well as with external providers to manage support and maintenance contracts
What do we offer?
• An all-round IT job
• You will work with different technologies
• We are an international company and we offer a lot of (international) career opportunities
• We will offer you different trainings, including a week training in the head office in Sweden.