Our client is specialized in the stocktaking sector and is based in the UK. For their business in Belgium, we are now looking for a trilingual Administration Assistant.
You will be in charge of the preparation of all travel bookings for our staff like hotels, planes, rental cars, office equipment, and the control of these, preparing and review the monthly travel allowances for our workers and control the sales invoicing.
You will also control fuel card and vehicle fleet costs. Usual administrative and office tasks such as filing, maintenance of the database, and ordering of office supplies will be part of your daily work. You will report to the Office Manager and the Managing Director.
What we offer:
- A job in a small company in the center of Brussels - Tour & Taxi
- Easily accessible by public transport
- An attractive salary.
- You at least finished high school
- You have background in or affinity with administration and finance related tasks (bookings, travel allowances, job costing)
- You have several years of relevant experience and you are used to work in an SME environment.
- You have an excellent oral and written level of French and Dutch and you speak sufficient English.
- As you will be a support and guide to your colleagues, you have good interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, responsible and independent
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications — especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Education Level
- Enseignement Secondaire, Bachelier de spécialisation, Master de spécialisation, Grade de Master, Grade de Docteur, Autres, Grade de Bachelier
- Type of Contract
- Jeune diplômé, temps complet expérience
- Échelle de salaire
Entre 27000€ et 28000€ pas année
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Administration / Secrétariat
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Lettre de motivation exigée