BUSINESS CONTROLLER M...
FOR OUR PMS DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN...
Are you ready to take an important role with...
BUSINESS CONTROLLER M/F
FOR OUR PMS DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN GHLIN
Are you ready to take an important role with responsibilities in a rapid paced and dynamic environment? Are you ready to make an impact within our team with your positive passion?
Welcome to Transport & Trade and our PMS Transport Team! Working in Logistics calls for precision, flexibility and above all teamwork, so it’s both enjoyable and stimulating. Our transport team is committed to take responsibility for the daily transport and distribution operations in seven countries to serve about 500 stores, as well as e-commerce distribution to several countries. We are looking for a resourceful Transport Controller who wants to be a part of creating the best logistics place to be in Ghlin.
The Transport Controller’s job comes with lots of responsibilities – and lots of fun. Your to-do-list includes (among others):
• contribute to and implement the Transport Manager’s strategy for Retail and E-commerce business :
• Budget and forecast elaboration, analysis of current and past financial data, variance analysis, expense monitoring in accordance with the established budget, follow-up of KPIs;
• Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the results and presentations to the management;
• Receiving, checking and booking suppliers’ invoicing, payment monitoring;
• Accruals elaboration and follow-up;
• Support to the Accounting Departments of different countries on financial procedures and internal policies monitoring;
• Financial evaluation and follow-up for tenders and contracts, SLA monitoring;
• Initiate/validate and evaluate cost optimization projects;
• Elaborate business cases and calculate ROI;
• Back-up for management, participation in management meetings, collaboration with several logistics areas;
• Support to internal clients and stakeholders;
• Develop new working methods and tools.
• Communication with internal Sales & Country controllers;
• Participation in periodical Transport Team meetings and sharing best practice experience with team members;
• Keep at all times H&M global values and vision;
• Maintain periodical and close dialogue with Transport Manager over business development and financial issues;
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
• Fluent in English (French/Dutch is an asset);
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (Access is an asset);
• A first successful experience in Controlling and/or Transport;
• Degree in Management Sciences, Auditing, Economic or Business Administration;
• Business-mindedness and ability to work under own initiative;
• Strategic thinking & planning with a strong motivation to constantly improve and achieve the logistic goals;
• Open-mindedness, clear and convincing communication with helicopter ability;
• Coping with a high workload and being organized;
• Flexible to evolve in a constantly changing environment;
• Able to think out of the box and consider situations from different perspectives.
Are you Logistics and ready to join? Try on a new challenge and let’s keep up with our fast-paced environment together! Please send your completed and significant application including your motivation to email@example.com
- Vente au détail / Commerce / Distribution
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée