HR Manager PMS H/F
H&M Logistics, Planning Market South
Do you have a passion for people and the mind-set to make things happen, connecting people and business in a cross functional and international environment?
Would you like to be part of our expansion, creating the No1 logistics future?
If so, please continue to read!
Within the H&M Group, Logistics are responsible to make our fashion and products flow in a sustainable, qualitative and efficient way. We put the customer in focus and our job is about fulfilling the customer promise, creating a great shopping delivery for all brands and channels. In this role you will work within the Retail, Online, and New Business logistic area.
You are responsible for implementing and follow up on our Global Employee strategy in all areas connected to the employee lifecycle for our logistic sites in Planning market south (Belgium, France, Italy, Netherland, Bulgaria). You will do this in close team work with local logistic HR managers and local DC managers as well as the controller and Planning Market Manager. A part from this you will also have a close dialogue with the Global Logistics HR team in Stockholm, Sweden.
To be successful in the role, you achieve results through people and organizations, with clear direction, goal-setting, and a continuous follow up. You are a connector with the ability to build genuine trust and integrity through actions - you walk the talk, embracing our company values.
Your main responsibilities
• Drive, initiate, support, follow up all relevant HR areas such as attract, recruit, develop, and retain
• Together with the controller and Planning market manager, set clear and relevant goals and priorities
• Taking part in, and leading different HR projects
• Collaborate with other Logistics HR managers as well as Sales Country HRs to achieve goals
• Create and support a good teamwork with external partners such as search/recruitment firms, schools, HR knowledge networks etc.
We believe you have:
• Education in Business management with specialization in HR or relevant comparable work experience in general HR areas such as attract, recruit, develop, and retain
• Experience from driving employer branding activities as well as strategic and qualitative recruitment
• Proven successful leader experience
• Experience from implementing and driving strategies and/or projects in an international environment
• General knowledge about ER-related questions, i.e. work environment and employment law
• Clear communication and presentation skills, including written and spoken English
• The willingness and ability to travel
And as a person we believe you have the following qualities:
• Are an analytical and fast thinker who sees potential and opportunities, taking action accordingly
• Strong team player, being a true people’s person
• Communicating in a clear and inspirational way, with the ability to bring others onboard
• Self-directed with an ability to navigate within the organization to ensure best outcome
• A strong drive to reach results, daring to challenge and look for solutions
• Curiosity and flexibility with a can-do attitude
Are you Logistics and ready to join?
This position is placed in Ghlin (Belgium) and will report to the Planning Market Manager for Planning Market South (PMS).