Permanent Contract, Full-time, Brussels...
Are you looking for ...
A challenging position in which you will participate to the cash strategy of the bank, in close relation with other...
Business analyst Cash
Permanent Contract, Full-time, Brussels CSM
Are you looking for ...
A challenging position in which you will participate to the cash strategy of the bank, in close relation with other segments
… then you are our new Cash & ATM Business Analyst
- Collect all relevant data of the current cash processes and transactions in branches;
- Derive a trend based on that data to orient the future decisions on cash aspects of the bank;
- Search for solutions to increase the efficiency of the cash processes and their supporting systems
- Ensure support of the various segments;
- Support cross segments alignment: contribute to the alignment, convergence and implementation of the cash processes and transactions for the various commercial segments;
- Take into account all risk aspects to respect ING standards;
- Work closely with all involved stakeholders: Cash management, external partners, CITs, etc.
Your experience and background …
- Experience as business analyst
- Experience in commercial roles in the Financial sector, preferably at ING.
- Good knowledge of cash solutions and/or processes.
- Affinities with IT projects and IT context is an asset
- Thorough knowledge of written and spoken English, and verbally bi-lingual Dutch/French
Are you also someone who is…
- An analytical and strategic thinker
- Customer-oriented and capable to guide ING and its customers through change
- Client and employee value driven
- Capable of working independently, but act as a natural leader for the project members, project suppliers and stakeholders
- Enjoying to improve commercial process and environments through professional change management
- Systematic & able to work under pressure
- Flexible, persistent and focused
- Goal and result driven
- Eager to take initiative and who likes challenges
You are a core team member of the Cash & ATM squad, that is responsible for the implementation of the new Salesforce CRM platform in the different ING Business Segments and other client interacting departments.
You report to the Cash & ATM Product Owner and hierarchically to the Chapter lead ATM & Cash (ING Assisted Channels).
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée