Customer Journey Expert –
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video ) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) personal banking, your challenge is to delight the Personal banking customers with our omnichannel approach, personalized & digital. You will attract new clients and deepen the relationship with existing clients surprising them with relevant content, expertise and best in class solutions. Your success indicator is the overall customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities
You develop customer experiences that delight our clients
You make the difference in an easy and personal way
You analyse client behavior to optimise the customer journey
You develop the ideal channel mix based on customer needs
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- You love to collaborate in multidisciplinary and self steering teams
- You always think in a client centric way
- You are constantly driven by digital enthusiasm
- You communicate in clear and easy language
- You have an affinity with Personal Banking clients
- You have a strong dynamic and driven personality, ready to make a difference
- You are comfortable in using data to support your analytical skills
- You have a commercial drive
- You are eager to create the most relevant offer towards the different professions and expertise’s
- You are passionate about using an optimal mix of communication channels (paid, owned and earned media, online and print media), events and partnerships to connect with professional clients in their ecosystem
- You are always thinking ahead, moving forward with innovative solutions
- You are fluent in Dutch and English - knowledge of French is an asset
- You have a bachelor degree and are qualified with relevant experience
- Based on the team you will be working in, we are looking for one or more of these four more specific capabilities :
You have the knowledge of how to use data and tools to enable our salesforce in bringing the right solution to the right clients and to initiate successful sales campaigns
You are passionate about working on innovative solutions, enabling our clients to find the right product mix for their projects
You are eager to collaborate creating the most relevant offer towards the different professions and expertise’s
You are passionate about using an optimal mix of communication channels (paid, owned and earned media, online and print media), events and partnerships to connect with personal banking clients
You are always thinking ahead, moving forward with innovative solutions
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.